Spring Cloud Connectors focuses on providing a good out-of-the-box experience for typical use cases and an extensibility mechanism to cover others.
- Java and XML config for Spring applications: Simple ways to create beans for services bound to an application.
- Cloud platform extensibility: The concept of the cloud connector, which allows you to extend Spring Cloud Connectors' functionality to other cloud platforms.
- Service information and connector extensibility: Your own Spring Cloud Connectors extensions can connect your application to any service by extracting the service connection information from the application operating environment, and (optionally) can transform the information into a service connector.
- Spring Cloud Connectors Core: Core library. Cloud-agnostic, and does not rely on Spring; provides an entry point for application developers who choose to access cloud services and application information programmatically, and provides an extension mechanism for contributing cloud connectors and service connector creators.
- Spring Cloud Service Connector: Library that provides service connector creators for
javax.sql.DataSource and various connection factories from Spring Data projects.
- Cloud Foundry Connector: Cloud connector for Cloud Foundry.
- Heroku Connector: Cloud connector for Heroku.
Then if you are working with a Spring application, follow instructions in Spring Cloud Spring Service Connector. If you aren't using Spring, take a look at Spring Cloud Connectors Core.